Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lei Me Down


I have fantastic news! My first erotic novella, LEI ME DOWN (published by eXtasy Books) will be released on February 1!

Since I don't have the cover art yet, I'm including a photo of this super sexy guy who could be Luke Fontaine. :)

Here is an excerpt from LEI ME DOWN:


After we showered, we returned to the bed.

“I’m starving,” Luke said.

“Wanna call up room service or go down to the dining room?”

He looked at the clock. It was only seven a.m. We were still on East Coast time.

“Let’s order room service,” he said. “I’m not quite finished with you yet.”

I grinned. “I like the sound of that a lot. What do you have in mind?”

“It’s a surprise.”

“It can’t be too much of a surprise,” I said. “We haven’t hit up that toy store we spotted down the street yet.”

He smiled. “Still…it’ll be a surprise…a good one.”

As Luke ordered room service, I slipped on my short black robe and stepped out onto the veranda to check out the view. I was standing against the railing with my hair blowing in the breeze when Luke, dressed only in a pair of shorts, snapped a photo of me with his camera phone.

“You’re gorgeous.” He joined me at the railing. He looked down and frowned. “But that’s not.”

I followed his gaze to the balcony below ours. A man was sprawled face down in a pool of blood.

I stifled a scream.  “Oh, my gosh! Hey! Hey, mister! Hello!” I stupidly waved my arm as if the man would get up and say he was playing a mean prank on someone.

“I’m pretty sure he’s not going to answer.”

“Then we’d better call the front desk and have someone see about him,” I said.
“I’m afraid it won’t do much good,” Luke said. “But I’ll call.”

Another excerpt coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment